Thursday 8 December 2011

Breath...

Siblings!

Me and my silly Little sister had yet another fight... I dont usualy blog about it... But here goes!
Ever had someone in your life that just has a way to get under your skin? They do the exact things you hate, just because they know it irritates you!? Ag... Those people suck!

Stupid Buterflies

That butterfly feeling...
Not the normal one....
Those angry mutated buterflies,
With that thurst for revenge.

They consume all rational thoughts...
One thing...
Even the tiniest
sets off an atom bomb in your mind!

then your mouth starts
yelling and cursing...
They react and you keep going
the bomb settles after one thing said too much

And no one is happy.
Those butterflies hide...
Seek shelter
and wait...

Somehow writing a poem calms me... I hope one day I can hire an exterminator for my mutant butterflies



I am A big fan of this saying...

Because, you know what! We are young! You only live once! Who gives a fuck what others think and who cares if its dangerous, wrong or even too good to be true! Just do it! Why not? If you fall and get a few scratches just get up... And either destroy all evidence that you tried, or think of another way to do it better!


Love... E-bitch!

3 comments:

  1. "Just do it"

    Alright fine! I'll comment just because I can. And you know what, mutated butterflies do suck, but there will always be mutated ones. I won't try to exterminate them all, that's impossible, I just won't be affected by them.

    Hope things with your sister gets better. I always wanted a little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!

    I wish you a happy, happy holiday =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for taking so long to reply! Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Have an amazing 2012

    ReplyDelete