Sunday 4 December 2011

Random....

Hi Again!

GRADE 11 is done! And I am Finaly 18!!!!!!!!!! Wow, time has just gone by so fast! next year is matric and Im so scared! I want to study psycology but my parents dont realy get it! Ag!!! I understand that if I study BA psycology and dont get my Masters degree I wont be able to do much but what am I suposed to do? I want to help people! I want to know how the human brain works! If only they would listen! But hay! I have organised that the guy from the university comes to talk to us so that we can discuss all the posible solutions or a way to meet in the midle! I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

Lets have some fun!!!
my new Poll is about Schizophrenia.. lets see how Smart you guys are!

Regret

Staring at the emptyness of the night
seeing the moon
thinking of you,
longing for your forgiveness

Picturing your broken heart,
knowing I set it alight
feeling the knife in your back
tasting your tears

Are we just lost in time?
I wonder if your love remains
I know I must have killed it
but my love still remains

My actions cant be explained
maybe It was just that time of the mounth
but one thing I know for sure...
my love never died.

6 comments:

  1. did you write that poem yourself?
    because it is beautiful but really sad.
    I write poems as well, perhaps you'd like to take a look?

    http://www.sweetsilverweed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did thank you. And I will. if you email me a poem Ill post it for you. 3st3@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! It really helped me. and i'll probably have to tell my friend, indeed. Thank you for your adress, I'll email you a poem if i write another one:)

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. No prob hay... I hae been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. and I got to that stage but when i realised what I had done it was almost to late, I told him and we had alot of fights, but it made our relationship stronger... this poem was for him

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love psychology go for it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So do I lets hope the guy from the university can help!

    ReplyDelete