Wednesday 11 April 2012

Blood, Life and Me

Lust for blood

I SEE BLOOD
ALL OVER THE FLOOR
ON MY HANDS...
I WANNA SEE MORE

MORE PAIN
MORE AGONY
MY LUST FOR BLOOD
I WANT TO BE...
THE LAST THING YOU SEE
MY EMOTIONLESS FACE
MY IMORTAL SOUL

MY TEETH SINKS INTO YOUR FLESH
YOUR BODY WITHERED AND BROKEN
TAINTED, VIOLATED AND SHAKEN
UNTIL A NEW VAMPIRE HAS WOKEN...



























Hello everyone!!!!!!
I'm Marlene.... But you can call me Dark Rain
Its 2012 baby and if the world does end lets make this year count
how ironic...Basically spent my whole life in school
SHIT!!!!!!!











Hope you all enjoyed your March. I know I didn't.
It all started with a bang and it seems to be ending with a sizzle. Rather than starting with a sizzle and ending with a bang like I wanted. School is going full speed ahead but my mind is being dragged behind trying to catch up! But I'm sure ill get there and get that bang that I want. No pun intended!


Anyways! I've got to get back to my homework... That's my mind trying to catch up again!


LOVE
E-bitch





2 comments:

  1. that poem was really good! wish i was as creative as that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete