Saturday 5 May 2012

pOEtRy by Dark Rain


Over It

I'm lying here in darkness
crying under the night sky
'cos you never really cared about me
you didn't even try

as the night goes on forever
my heart fades away
I'm lying here dying
'cos you left me this way

so now times standing still
the day will never end
I'll remain this way forever
'cos you were never a true friend

my life will never be the same
now that your out of my heart
we will never be lovers,we will never be friends
and now my life will never restart

so now I'm still crying
feeling miserable about love
words cant describe how i feel
and that's the truth,nothing of the above

these are just some words
to try and make you understand what I'm going through
there's nothing more you could do to hurt me
I'm sorry to say, I'm over and done with you


Lost In Darkness

you left me by myself
in the dark all alone
where no one could me
in the great unknown

there's no sign of light here
and there's no sound
no matter how loud i called
my screams were never found

but in the darkness
I saw a light coming near
it felt that things were getting better
because of the sounds i could hear

but no matter how much i struggled
the darkness was too strong
it seemed your voice was fading
and all at once the light was gone

I felt pain through my body
and saw my life passing by
I couldn't tell what was happening
but it felt as if I'm about to die

i was losing grip
and started to run out of breathe
my worst nightmare was finally coming true
my nightmare of death


Shawn

fuck you you asshole
you never loved me
you played on my heart
but now we're history

so fuck all our memories
they're all down the drain
fuck all your stupid lies
I'm tired of this pain

I have no idea why
I loved you anyway
you fucking broke my heart
when you broke up with me on Saturday

and you fucking don't want to commit
but you already found a new girlfriend
boy, I fucking want to kick your ass
and shove your cock up your rear end

you fucking make me angry
telling me that we're not meant for each other
but now I regret my fucking mistake
ever considering you were my lover

but it doesn't fucking matter any more
our love is over,dead and gone
now I've finally realised
that you were never the one


A Not So Perfect Story

there use to be a girl
with the perfect life
something went wrong
it ended with a knife

she had the world on her shoulders
but it eventually broke her back
her body lies cold on the bedroom floor
I'm sorry,there's no bring her back

there use to be a boy
with the perfect life
something went wrong
the moment she picked up that knife

he cried almost every night for her
said things like ''I miss you, come back"
but her souls not here any more
I'm sorry, there's no bringing her back

her body is gone forever
her reasons remain unknown
weren't there any warning signs
surely they would've shown

he spends almost every day
sitting there by her grave
placing black roses on the tombstone
for the girl he could never save


Expectations

the expectations are never met
disappointment consumes you
as if time just slows down
the world somehow seems untrue

I just don't belong here
but I don't know where to go
I cant show you my emotion
I'm just left hollow

is there something wrong with me?
everything I touch turns to dust
I'm contemplating suicide
as if knowing this is a must

hear me because I'm screaming
but your walking the  wrong way
I know you think its nothing
but I'm begging, I'm not okay

I'm just an empty vessel
passing through this barren place
with blood streaming down my wrists
and black tears running down my face

don't leave me with expectations
if you know they'll never come true
all it does is give me false hope
and a false impression of you



These are all about past heartbreaks and challenges faced. Hope all of you enjoy them.


love
Dark Rain


No comments:

Post a Comment