Sunday 22 January 2012

Awesome Random Photo's

.
I love butterflies... Their so colourful and pretty and I think the reason why I love them so much is because I wish that I could fly







I want a tattoo of a Rose either on my foot or my thigh. I love roses they make me smile and the smell of a rose drives me mad! Its just that amazing 






I love, love! Don't get me wrong its frustrating and hard! But it will always be there... And it requires constant attention but somehow... If its true... It will come out stronger and make you happier. I am lucky to have this kind of love. And people may call me crazy or think that it wont last but we made it to a year and 11 months.and we will have many more. With hard work, love and trust I'm sure that all things will work out...







I love hot bodies! =P
I hate bullshit and lies! I get irritated really quickly and my stupid blackberry is so damn slow that I'm surprised that it hasn't met my wall yet!




Ahhh friends! They make your day worthwhile and fun! I have one really close friend. Dark Rain which you all have met before. She says hello by the way!




Now you all know me a little better! I'm just some random girl! Who wants to rule the world one day






Love E-bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment