Saturday 14 April 2012

Life scares me

I've gone so far
but haven't moved
done so much
yet haven't accomplished anything

Been there
done that...
was I?
have I?

So much to live for
so much to fear
so much love
so much pain...
********************************************************************************

Sometimes I think I'm the only one in the world that has problems and issues.then i look around and notice all the broken people... And I think... Do they know their not alone? We all have problems. Some bigger than others and we all handle them differently. I bottle mine up and write sad, depressing, angry -or however I feel- poems,some people cut themselves, others take it out on the ones they love.

To think next year I'm on my own... There's so many things I don't know, so many things I've got to learn... So much to do and say... And it feels like the more I do, the more there's left to be done.. Like I'm moving one step forward and two steps back... It feels like I'm going nowhere very slowly and its not even a smooth road, Its bumpy and has ups and downs and challenges everywhere! But that's life I guess and I've just got to hold on and wish for the best.

On the brighter side I've gotten accepted into my first choice university! So next year I move away from my parents and into my own life. Wish me luck... I'm going to need it!
**********************************************************************************

Well anyway! That's all from me for today! Enjoy your weekend guys...
Expect a few changes on my blog. I am a person who gets bored easily so I change quite often. Hope no one has a problem with that... If you do, please feel free to e-mail me about it so that I can tell you to fuck off!

Love
E-bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment