Wednesday 2 May 2012

One For the GUYS

ORGASMIC


A gasp for air
Clench my fists
Grab your hair
My heartbeat races

Time slows
A build up of indescribable pleasure
Until the uncontrollable urge is at the point of no return
Then a sudden explosion of which there is no measure

Of sweet desire, bliss and satisfaction
Is released
It’s A reaction
Expected but immeasurable

And I’m left with a pounding heart
And a lustful need
For more and more
Of your sexual seed





















I'm not saying anything about that poem... Its pretty self explanatory...
*********************************************************************************
BOOBS!
Girls have them,
Guys want them,
Lets rate them!
A-  Almost boobs

B-  Barely boobs

C-  Can DO! ------->me

D-  DAMN

DD-DOUBLE DAMN!!!!!!

F-   Fake

Quote from a guy

            "I want a girl with a lot of heart... Especially the big, juggly, round hearts!" 
*********************************************************************************

ASS ASS ASS!




******************************************************************************








<--- RAnDom!!!!

NEVER DO DRUGS! THEY MAKE YOU SEE SHIT AND LOOK LIKE A FOOL! Unless Your Batman, he IS A fucking DRUG!







*********************************************************************************



 And that my fellow bloggers... Is All from me.... FOR NOW!
 PS: NO! I'm not high, drunk or sexually frustrated!
I'm just RANdom As ShiT!






BYE FRIEND









Love
E-bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment